Integrating UX in Digital Design
To integrate a UX-centred approach into the organization, their products and projects.
- Developed a universal system for evaluating UI/UX quality.
- Developed an original scheme of implementation of UX in the big company.
- Developed the UX design and requirements documentation.
- Made sure that UX was put into practice and started bringing actual value to the company and was not just left on paper (this was the most difficult part).
- Provided the company with qualified UX specialists (UX School).
- Developed a grading system for evaluating the performance of UX specialists.
- UX was successfully integrated into all nine business lines. Integrated both ‘on paper’ and in practice.
- The number of UX specialists within the first year has grown from 1 to 20. Each company department had a dedicated UX specialist.