Ritov-Design — Freelance Design Studio
I needed a job to support my living costs, create a strong portfolio and a solid client base.
- I was working to my full capacity, but not earning much at first.
- I wasn’t picky either and took any kind of work I could get, be it a website or a design project.
- I organized mini project teams and was in charge of client communication and payroll.
- Dozens of websites, and numerous brand identity and graphic design projects.
- Established myself as a trusted professional and received many positive reviews from my clients.
P.S. Here is my very first commercial site. I sold the design and development for $100: